Below is a list of all the conferences, talks, and events I have attended each year. Where available, I’ve linked my contributions/the overall course/session page in the hope it’s useful!
- NAM 2022 - convenor of the Machine Learning in Modern Astronomy session.
- NAM 2022 ‘The lives and deaths of massive stars’ [contributed talk]
- EAS 2022 [e-Poster] [flash talk slides]
- ePESSTO+ Science Meeting [contributed talk]
- Turing Research Software Engineering with Python course
- NAM 2021 ‘Transients Diversity’ [contributed talk]
- NAM 2021 ‘AstroML’ [contributed talk]
- ICIC Fundamental Data Analysis School
- SCMA VII [e-Poster]
- LSST All-Hands Meeting [e-Poster]
- RAS SDM: Machine Learning Applied to Astronomy 2 [contributed talk]
- UKRI STFC Introductory Summer School in Astronomy